Sunday, June 15, 2008

ok so wake & bored

So like...i felt nice all night. I got yelled at for not going clubbing, UGH I'm so sick of it..smell of ciggarettes, everybodys all over you sweating, then you have the groupies. I was down with it and i haven't been down with it for sometime now. I'm just looking for that companionship but not someone who's not going to want to go nowhere but sit in the house and pout.
So now i'm on my second cup of wonderful coffee watching Godfather III. i might sleep a tiny bit and wake up for yoga. Maybe i just need to de-stress myself and clear my mind.
Hmm i hope I don't embarass myself, do i need my own matt and yoga shit? Probably. We shall see. Did something ballzy-shopped my hair off to a lenght it has never been since the pre-k. Enjoy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: