do people change within' time? or do we just get sick of eachother? Friendship is so tricky, especially when you take things personally because you care so much...ugh. Life is full of so many twists and turns but i realize everything happens for a certain reason. It's a corny and common quote but you never realize that until certain life changing events lead on to something much better.
I can't wait to get back home and start school. I been slacking on that so much and i just wanna hurry up and accomplish something, get myself somewhere. Time goes by faster and faster. Elders always say life is going by too fast and it flashes before there eyes but i truly believe it and see it. I'm trying my hardest to appreciate and take advantage of my opportunities. I'm not really limited to what I can do even though I sometimes I feel that way. My father said something today, of course he was complaining as usual but he expressed his feelings on heirs & heiress's. He told me it makes him so angry to see people come from other countries barely speaking english but opening up businesses and buying nice houses and cars but people who were born in this country with so many advantages don't do shit for themselves but i must agree. He was telling me about the first americans who came here and wanted a better life for their children and grandchildren but the 3rd generation doesnt appreciate the property or business and fails to take care of it because they don't wanna work hard themselves. This is true, I must say. I can only do and less talk ;]
Silence is Golden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment