Someone who i thought would never do me any harm proved me wrong last night.
I'm hurt physically and mentally. 2008 has been the year of pain for me and almost every man i respected at least once in my life has done a 180. It's crazy.
anywho..enough of the misery. I've gained a liking to the Twilight series books by Stephenie Meyer. I read Twilight awhile back and didnt' know she had 3 more. Last week I finished New Moon and now im on Eclipse. Vampire type shit, very interesting. There is also a movie coming out soon so the books are highly recommended.




I started school again, I need a degree in something already so that's my main focus.
I've also found out my mother has breast cancer. I can't believe the turn of events my life has lead to but as everything else I should bounce back from this and so should my mother. 2009 please be good to me and everyone else going through it.






3 comments:
sorry to hear that..my mother had it too.she'll be okay though as long as she sticks to the treatments and has a lot of support. by the way..those books are amazing.
yeah im sure everything will be ok she has to get her breast removed, she's had it before but on the other breast.
oh okay..thats nice to hear.by the way you have my number..feel free to call, text,ect.
Post a Comment