Tuesday, November 25, 2008

..moment of clarity?

So tommorow marks progress since my Britney Spears moment. Hmm..maybe i wouldn't call it a "moment" but more like a brief period of time where i said "fuck this" and did whatever it was i wanted to do. I basically lost all sense of responsiblity or clarity i've ever had. When I look back, it was like it was a really bad dream, more like walking in fog. I leaped without even thinking and it's definitley made me question my relationship with god. I gave up praying a long time ago but wow, i've been in certain situations where i don't even get how i wasn't obliterated right now and im still alive lol. I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and i'm repaying him and the most important people in my life back for not completely giving up on me.

My father definitley proved himself, i had too many daddy issues to even begin to utter a single word of, but I definitely have a peace of mind now and that's all that counts.

Thank god for my moment of clarity...because only he knows where I would be right now.

No comments: