Friday, February 27, 2009

Back from my Hiatus

So it's 3:30am..I can't sleep worth shit. It's not exactly a bad thing, I haven't been in a good mood for a while. Yesterday morning my old job from like a year ago (my best paying, full-time job w/ benefits) called me and asked me if I wanted to come back. My boss has been having a hard time finding someone so woop-dee-doo. Leaving on good terms pays off. Back to making the money I'm supposed to be. Schools still there though. I'm just gonna stay at the job for 2 or 3 years, save up, pay some bills, and move up north somewhere. Especially since I wanna major in Fashion Merchandising and maybe by then the economy will be the teensiest better.

So my "god-daughter" or if she still is my god-daughter was born Feb. 8. That was a good day and I'm extremeley happy for Morgan and I'm glad things are working out. Can't say I won't be in the picture for awhile bc I get blamed for every action Morgan makes.
Everyones moving on and having kids..Can't say I'm jealous, i do like my freedom. I know a couple other friends who are having kids, have had kids and are moving away as well. Maybe this is just something positive in my life, so i can focus on myself and not on everyone else's problems. Sheeeiit then let it be.

I feel bad for my neices and my sidekick..i've failed to pay that and send them their x-mas gifts lol titi tina is a procrastinator.

No comments: