-Marriage Once (to my soul-mate)
-I'm gonna meet them out of town
-The relationship is gonna be very close and bonded.
-3-4 years an engagement will occur
-I will have 3 Kids. two girls, one boy
-I will be widowed at 50-something
-The person my heart has, has shut down his love for me
-There's a jealous girl who's very manipulative who's in the middle
-Lots of money coming my way
-A career change
-Have been stuck in a rut for 6 months
-I'm gonna live a long life
-I tend to want to help others and bend over backwards but don't receive much in return.
-I will be traveling soon
-I will be hearing good news from far away.
soo eeh it was 10$ there's more but she was pretty on point. So I celebrated my wonderful Tuesday playing hookey!


& with a bottle of Moet & Chandon Rose.
Popped the bottle in the parking lot lol we like to support Local Rappers






No comments:
Post a Comment