Thursday, May 21, 2009

hazy

this week's been going good so far, i have a meeting with a chick who wants to expand her agency from NY to South Florida so I would be helping her in every aspect of that.
On top of that I ended up meeting a long lost cousin through facebook. I NEVER go on that shit but of course my sister found me and requested me. Then I saw a jacqueline Mestre and I commented "what now? we got fake mestres on Facebook?" My sister was cracking up. Come to found out, my cousin's sister and mother had some beef with my father. But as I was speaking to her, we had a lot of similiarities and she was cool as hell. She's in SouthBeach, she used to chill with my brother a lot. She's one of the original B-girls lol her and my brother used to break dance, beat box and all that shit. It felt like a blessing to meet her and she's an accomplished woman. She's a PR who hires DJ's and everything else. So Saturday she's got business at HardRock and she invited me to come, VIP and all that. It's finally nice to meet someone like me, I always classify myself "the black sheep" of the family but then again we have a lot of those. I feel Max sent her to me and I'm gonna always keep that. but yea so she was down for whatever and said she wants to incorporate me in her work but she just got out here so maybe I might stay in South Beach for a little bit if the scene has juice. lol People just poppin out of the woodwork

No comments: