my dreams are becoming more intense, i guess you could say. My thoughts also are buggin me. The other night I was waiting in the car and I had my head back and my eyes closed. The environment in my dream eer thought was like hurricane weather. It was night time, lightning, thunder, and crazy winds. No rain though lol but as all that chaos was going on it looked like I was in the mountains in Puertorico where my uncle used to live and Im swinging back & forth in a hammock? I wasn't scared of the winds or the lightning, the wind felt nice and I just swung back & forth and it was actually relaxing.
I also keep hearing voices in my sleep, it's very annoying. Someone enjoys running their mouth while i'm sleeping and no one's home. As soon as I wake up...no voices. I gotta look up more on Arc Angel Michael. For some reason some woman saw him with me and also my brother Max. I got some deep ass protection, sheeiit i'm telling you. I guess someone has to save me from
myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment