lately i have so many ideas running through my head money-wise. I have meeting with who i might able to pick up something with, then i also met an individual who i can work with. Other side plans are coming and going. It's all about budget. One thing i've learned is as soon as that idea hits my head i have to get it down on paper/document it. I need a filing cabinet. Whether im god mother, aunt or what Morgan's baby tricked me. I can't believe i fell for this trickery lol I swore BOY BOY BOY BOY. but hey girls are more memorable, we are such dramatic bitches (real talk).
If and whenever I do become pregnant i know for fact i'm having a girl. She's gonna have little curls, brown hair and maybe light eyes. I hope so..my moms and grandmother have the blue-ish grey-ish eyes and it would be nice for THEIR genes carried over because my father probably spit me out. Anywho her names going to be Lolita aka Lola. She'll been one of those 3 year olds walking around with a snow white costume or a ballerina tutu with sparkly red Dorthy Wizard of Oz shoes.
....OH GOD look at me talking about babies..eeh. But unti then if the possibiliy does occur then i guess i;lll be giving birth to the next Jesus Christ.
Tati's bday is coming up..gotta get some crazy ass present lol she's little miss princess.
ugh im tired of watching "what you should wear" ....tired and i need to finish this L so i can read a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment