Monday, March 16, 2009

" I wanna remember us, just like this."-Benjamin Buttons>
As he slowly walks toward Daisy, puts his arm around her and they quietly stare at eachother in the mirror with a slight smirk, somewhat proud or pleased for who they are as a couple. There past, hardships, their love for one another and how they complement one another like it was all meant to be...


I don't know if I should be mad at what he did, or blame myself for my barred out mess that I turned myself into that night.
How does one stop remembering, comparing, dreaming or even exiling themselves from someone who played the hugest role in one's life since their father?
When is their closure? No one ever gets closure, not as long as that mind is racing. You just pretend. Pretend your happy for couples out & about, pretend you already have a man to shoo away the "i just want to fuck you" types, pretend your busy working when something reminds you and you grin to yourself, pretend your happy by yourself and pretend that you don't need to share a single detail of your personal feelings to anyone.

When out to Island Jacks last week and this drunk couple was together. eeh typical white drunk people going wild but i sat there and watched them. Usually i would make fun of them but he was sitting down and she was standing up dancing all over him and cheesing just as much as he was. Maybe it was my imagination and just lust. They might've been cheesing bc they were both getting some at the end of the night, But it gave me some sort of hope i guess for couples. I've become so numb. I hold no interest in anyone for too long and don't think twice of walking away... is that how it's supposed to be?
For me, Maybe so...i am a difficult creature to comprehend and only 1 almost had it down pact. 3rd wheel is my middle name. So I guess this is the year of making money and getting caught up so i dont pay too much attention to other activities..

Benjamin & Daisy definitley had time on their side for a while but eventually all good things must come to an end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMENNNNNN SISTER..SHOULD I SAY WIFE

Desy said...

i can say that i have moved into that mentality myself... i was on clematis watching all the drunken loving and i couldn't help but feel a tinge of hope for love(illusion of)...

Syre sire said...

i feel you soo much on this...