So I awoke the other morning from a very disturbing dream. Lately they have been wierding me out. One night I was half asleep, half awake and I felt someone standing in the room. I just layed there and didnt move. That was nuts..then I had another dream a spirit or something was following me and I was pissed because it scared the shit out of me and I couldnt get away from it and I was like "DAMMIT NOW I CAN SEE SPIRITS, WTF AM I GONNA DO NOW?!" i always say stupid shit in my dreams, like i whine or something.
One night I had a dream it was the end of the world and all that good stuff. Cars were driving on the wrong side of the road, police, ambulance, helicopters, you know the usual, were everywhere. Cars were crashing by the minute and me and some person I can't remember who was in the car with me. I remember saying "SEE I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WAS GONNA HAPPEN! I KNEW IT!" LOL and we were trying to jump out of the vehicle lmao. but like 5 minutes later everybody started driving right and shit went back.
My last dream was at a pregnancy resort. Everyone I know is having kids or having one but HE was there and it seemed like HE was having one. Very strange. HE was happy and excited and I honestly didn't know what to do or say. Back in the day I used to call the second my eyes opened and tell him my crazy dreams, he would either give me input or just go "I don't know son." I miss that..sharing your life with someone.
My dreams have probably been as crazy as they have been maybe because im scared of something else happening next. I've been through so much shit in the past 6 months , shiit i dont even know. My mom had breast cancer for the second time and had to have a masectomy. Being in the moment of watching your mother in a hospital bed in pain holding this little crystal angel in her hand while my grandmother and me are on both sides of the bed was heartbreaking. Me and my grandmother just cried and held both her hands. She's our rock, If it wasnt for her we would be lost, my mom deserves the world and one day I wanna give it to her. My grandmother moved out but unfortunately they found a lump in her breast so she had a lumpectomy. She stayed at our house for a while and then went back to her apt. My 8 year old toy poodle had a tumor on her lip, got it removed 3 times, had eye and ear problems plus cancer. Once she started pissing blood and couldnt hold it we had to put her down. Plus the issues with my father will never be resolved. He flew down here and things got a little better but he will always be stuck in his ways and i will always remember what i remember.
So i've come out of all of that and in 2 months i move in with a roomate. I need my own place and my mom needs to move on and do her own thing. God must be on my side to come out of what i have...plus my brother Max Jr. you are my guardian angel..the one i speak to when others think im speaking to myself. If dude was alive now I would be kickin it with him now lol. Enough now..time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Do you need to talk darling?
Post a Comment